At Morphis Tech, innovative solutions and challenging projects are born everyday. If you wish to share curiosity and build knowledge, if you are willing to learn, please get in, the door is always open.
Check our available positions section or apply here: application form and tell us about yourself .
Morphis Tech is a company which embraces business in a new perspective and brings innovation, which is already present in technology, to a business level. If you are willing to collaborate with us and if you wish to grow professionally making your creativity glow, join us in the big adventure.
What we look for
Morphis Tech is a company for those who are interested in innovation in software development and new technologies. We are always looking for new talents who thrive on innovation and dedication. Software systems modernization, evolution and development with minimum risks is one of our main goals. This giant and exciting challenge is the main key to our success and one of the main reasons to look for talented people.
What we offer
- A pleasant and challenging work environment
- Work with some of the best professionals in the market
- Involvement in innovative projects with large organizations
- Personal evolution based on performance and opportunities for continuous professional development
Lisbon Area – Portugal
We are looking for talented people who are interested in innovation in software development and associated technologies.
As a software engineer you will be part of a dynamic and talented team that creates the core technological components of our modernization product portfolio with continuous and wide technological challenges.
- At least a good bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering (preferable)
- 0-2 years of experience in programming software languages is desired
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- At least academic experience in Java or .Net (one required; preferably both)
- Practical knowledge of analysis and modelling tools, platforms, methodologies, programming languages or architectures
- Willingness to travel
- English speaking and writing proficiency
- Availability within a short period of time (preferable)