Software modernization and optimization
Transformer takes a software application and extracts the original code structure and semantics and generates models which can be: simply cleaned up (removal of redundant code etc); or migrated into a new language; or modernized into a multi-tier architecture. Transformer uses a proprietary intermediary language which enables the same tools and processes to be used on any input programming language.Sign up
Morphis Tech Transformer reaches conversion rates up to 90%
- Save time and money
- Reduced risk application modernization
- High quality code minimizes maintenance costs
- Massive transformation of code patterns
- Enforcement of safety/validation patterns
Provides the most efficient methodology for modernizing a legacy system
- PL/SQL extraction to/from the database
- Redundant code removal
- Style normalisation
- Workspace integration
- Automatically fix what is wrong
- Oracle® Forms
- Informix 4GL
- more languages
- Refactoring or migrating your code you are ensuring that it is optimized.
- Migrating your software you can modernize it, choosing the most up-to-date technologies as targets.
Extend your application’s lifetime and increase customer satisfaction through modernization.